Sunstate Bank will hold in safekeeping asset/securities such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds (domestic and foreign securities).
Also, Sunstate Bank will:
- Arrange settlement of any purchases and sales and deliveries in/out of such securities
- Collect information on and income from such assets (dividends in the case of stocks/equities and coupons in the case of bonds)
- For US customers, the bank will send year-end related tax withholding documents
- Administer voluntary and involuntary corporate actions on securities held such as stock dividends, splits, mergers, tender offers, bond calls, etc.
- Provide online statements
You can contact us at our Coral Gables branch at 305-567-0600 for more information.