Sunstate Bank proudly sponsored the Florida CCIM Chapter Miami-Dade Monroe District that held its annual Commercial Real Estate Outlook Conference on Wednesday, January 18, 2017. The event was organized by the CCIM Institute (Certified Commercial Investment Members), which was established in 1954 to give commercial real estate practitioners a previously unrealized opportunity to further their business practices through focused education and networking opportunities.
During the event, keynote speaker George Ratiu, from the National Association of Realtors, discussed the national economy and then specifically addressed the Miami/South Florida economy and commercial real estate market. Mr. Ratiu was followed by local experts in the office, industrial, investments, retail and financing markets. The conference took place with approximately 300 commercial real estate brokers, attorneys and lenders at the Coral Gables Country Club.
ABOUT CCIM Institute
- CCIM is comprised of one of the largest commercial real estate networks in the world.
- Approximately 13,000 professionals, only six percent of all commercial real estate practitioners, hold the respected CCIM designation throughout every state, across Canada and Mexico, and in more than 30 nations overseas.
- The CCIM network represents a diverse group of commercial real estate professionals that reflect multiple disciplines within the industry, including leasing, appraisal, commercial brokerage, investments, property management, lending/mortgage banking, legal and development.
- The CCIM designation makes you a part of a special group of like-minded professionals who all share the same aspirations – to be successful in their careers and to help others like ourselves to be successful as well.
- If you ask around the industry, you’ll learn that companies and other real estate professionals are more likely to seek out experts who possess the CCIM designation, as they know CCIM stands for trust, knowledge, reliability, hardwork and ethics.
Picture: Britt Rosen, Executive District Committee Chair and owner of Brittex Appraisal Services, Inc. standing next to the 2017 CCIM Conference Sponsor's panel.